This product is sold out
- This four-week study goes over spiritual disciplines, which are the means for believers to grow in godliness with the help of the Holy Spirit. Spiritual disciplines are for every believer. They are the outworking of a redeemed heart, and they help one to know and love God more.
- This study goes over what spiritual disciplines are and how the gospel helps believers engage in the disciplines over a lifetime. A number of disciplines are then explored in depth.
- The 8x10 study book is 120 pages.
- The book contains daily study material along with extras like a calendar spread to evaluate how you are currently using your time. This practical tool will help you identify ways you can incorporate spiritual disciplines into your everyday life. Other extras include a Bible reading plan and helpful tips to help you memorize Scripture and pray.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily reflection questions. Each week also has a memory verse day and a weekly reflection day to help you see how the gospel encourages and empowers you to pursue godliness through that week's spiritual disciplines. This space will also be a time to identify specific action steps you can take to implement those particular spiritual disciplines.